Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week #31 - Bead Caps Keep A Comin'!

So, this is week #3 of bead caps.  =) 

I didn't realize how EXPENSIVE these little buggers can be!  Holy man!  So, a little confession to make - sometimes I troll certain websites for folks who are selling their beads....I won't say which for fear that someone else may become my competition...but anyway. =)  I found this listing that a woman had put up saying that she had bead caps.  I clicked on the link and saw a smattering of bead caps, and not really sure how many or what they REALLY looked like - but I bit the bullet.  I bought them from her, and she was kind enough to send them to me. 

When the package arrived, I nearly dropped it on the floor - it was HEAVY!  I weren't expectin' that.  I opened the bag....and my jaw about hit the same spot as the envelope!  That sucker was PACKED with bead caps.  SO!  You can see a *small* sampling of the goodies that I received and have sorted.  I've got about 3/4 of the bag left.  



I decided this this week, I hadn't really worked with pearls too much so I pulled out my organizer of pearls and settled on these pink marquis sweethearts.  I used some of the caps from the bag and matched the pearls with some GORGEOUS, round, Jonquil/Antique pink Swarovski crystals.  I LOVE how they turned out.  What do YOU think?



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment