Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bead Peeps Swap N Hop - Partner #2 - Teaser

As a reminder.....a few months ago, nearly 100 folks signed up to be part of an incredible adventure, which is being hosted in my facebook group, Bead Peeps. (We are a group of nearly 1500 jewelry designers/bead makers and general jewelry peoples.)  They signed up, I assigned them a partner...we switch beads and on May 2, we will all post what we made on our respective websites.  I have never led something like this and was excited (and terrified) to take on the challenge. 

I was lucky enough to have an extra partner and both of them are OUTSTANDING! =)  I've been blessed by both of them and am so excited to get the 2nd package on it's way on Monday! 

Jessica lives in Alaska - out in the bush.  Her family mines gold and she is a homeschoolin' momma.  And....CONGRATULATIONS to my partner on baby #6!  Hooray!!  Both Mama and baby are doing great and should be home! WOOHOO!

Here's a sneak peek of Jessica's package:


Any guesses?  tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment