Sunday, January 13, 2013

Numero Uno!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! 

My name is Linda and I've decided that NOW is the time to start a blog.  Why?  Because it's time! =)

A little about me:
- I love God
- I have my own company called Cherry On Top Design. Co
- I'm a jewelry designer
- I live in Minnesota
- I love pearls, mookaite and anything unique
- I'm in my mid-30s
- I have a chronic illness called gastroparesis
- I LOVE photography (although my camera is buried in my storage unit thanks to my awesomely bad movers)
- I have some great friends, although I'm still working on making friends here in Minnesota
- I have one of the coolest dad's in the world!

My hope for this blog is that I'll be able to teach you something new, offer some tips and tricks when it comes to jewelry, and have a place to showcase my new pieces.  Tell your friends!

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment